To promote the use of Person Centred Planning systems & Person Centred Thinking with families and practitioners
- Families know the benefits of Person Centred Reviews
- Families know what Person Centred Reviews are
- Families know what good looks like
- Families know how to use them as part of an EHC Plan review
- Families know how to spot imitations and have the confidence to ask for the real thing
- Families know how to prepare for a person centred review.
- Families understand how to see if person centred practices are being used after the review
To promote the use of One Page Profiles with families and practitioner
- Increase awareness of One Page Profiles
- Family members have opportunities to develop them for their family
- Families know how to use them – with schools, professionals and as part of an EHC Plan
- Families understand how to see if the One Page Profile is being used
In Control Partnerships produced a great video from their Making the Future Together 2014 event.
- Facebook Group – Person Centred Please. Join us if you are on Facebook.
- Facebook Page – Person Centred Please. Like us if you are on Facebook.
- Twitter hashtag #personcentredplease Use this when tweeting about Person Centred Planning
- Resource Library on Bringing Us Together with links and downloads from several useful sites
- Forum on Bringing Us Together solely to discuss Person Centred Planning and how to use PCP tools.
How will we know we have been successful?
- One Page Profiles and Person Centred Planning will be back in the Code of Practice
- Families and Practitioners will be aware of the tools
- Families and Practitioners will use the tools
How will we measure this?
- We will run focus groups and chats on Bringing Us Together to assess knowledge
- We will run focus groups and chats on Bringing Us Together to assess use of Person Centred Planning
Do you want to be involved in helping us with this project and have a skill (or time and experience) to offer?