Find blogs from other SEND parents – #BAPSLinky 
We will be shortly announcing the details of next year’s BAPS Blogging Awards.
One of the comments we had last year was how so many of you hadn’t heard of some of the blogs being nominated and how you wish you had found them earlier.
We have a list of the various SEND bloggers we know of but of course, we know that most certainly does not include every SEND blogger there is.
So we have been looking at various ways to share some of the blog posts with you. Putting them all together without you having to search for them and a really lovely friendly way to find other blogs that may interest you. Many blog posts get lost on Facebook or Twitter; or you may subscribe and get an email but it lands when you are busy and mean to go back and read it later, but let’s be honest, how many of us forget?
We decided that an easy way for bloggers to share their posts with you and for you to find new blogs to follow (there are new ones popping up all the time) would be to try and put them all in one place. Welcome to the #BAPSLinky
We did consider having a monthly theme or asking people to do a post on a specific subject but that takes away the spontaneity that works so well for many bloggers. So we decided that we would run this every two weeks (to keep the posts fresh), we will be asking SEND bloggers to share a link to their posts on here and then you can choose which ones you want to read.
I don’t know about you but I love discovering new blogs.
Normally Linkys have lots of rules if you wish to add your post. However, in order that more people can find the time to do this, we wanted to make it as simple as possible.
- You can share as many posts as you like. The only criteria is that the post must be relevant to another SEND parent and they must have been shared within the last month.
- You can also share posts from Instagram. Again, it must be relevant to SEND parents.
- You can share posts from other people – just please let them know you’ve done that.
- If you add a post, you MUST comment on at least one other blog in the linky.
- We will share each post with the #BAPSLinky so you can find posts easily on twitter
- This linky will close to submissions on 15 September at midday.
- If you share a post, please use the #BAPSLinky so people can find them
We would love you to use our Linky Badge on your posts or in your sidebar. You can grab your Linky badge below.
Grab your linky badge here! Copy the HTML code in the box below and paste it into your post (in text mode not visual if using wordpress).