The Perfect Personal Assistant
Recently, Nadia Clarke advertised for a PA (Personal Assistant), it was great to see such a fun job description but also more impressive to see the high expectations that she has.
Great Job Opportunity for an Intrepid Personal Assistant to go on Weekend Road Trip
- Fearless enough to get in the car on a Friday night and drive through 4 hours of rush hour traffic to go to Bristol for a meeting the following day.
- Good enough driver to do trip on own with me in the back of the car
- Brave enough to arrive at a hotel without having been before to check in after 11pm
- Still able to smile after a long journey
- Strong enough to lift my bags and yours straight into the hotel room
- Brazen enough to complain if the room isn’t right
- Assertive enough to ask for extras – towels, coffee, milk
- Positive enough to do all my personal care and have a laugh at the same time at 1130pm
- Organised so that when I am finally in bed, room is sorted and all my many batteries for wheelchair, communication aid, cochlear implant are charging overnight
- Slightly hard of hearing so able to sleep and ignore my unusual cerebral palsy night time groans and moans
- Early riser so can get dressed, sorted, packed up before getting me up
- Good at make-up and hair
- Fashionable and looking good – no point in me looking great if my PA has no dress sense
- Good at keeping on a low budget and taking me to working men’s café for breakfast
- Excellent time management and can get me to meeting with plenty of time to spare
- Plenty of stamina – able to go back to hotel, support me to get ready for a night out in a town we have never been to
- Not daft – orders a taxi for night on the town
- On the crazy side – supporting my flirting with plenty of eyeing up and chatting up guys
- Slim enough to take me to small loo in big nightclubs
- Loves music and dancing
- Likes staying up late
- Prepared to put me into bed at 415am
- Never complains
- Always positive
- Does not need much sleep
- Efficient and organised to get me up and raring to go on a Sunday without much of a lie-in
- Good driving skills to take us all the way back to Halifax on afternoon
- Likes same music as me for long car journey
- Arrives back and returns me to the bosom of my family safe and sound and does not breach confidentiality about what we got up to on Saturday night. My family will never know!
If you or anyone you know fits this job description contact Nadia for more information.
Nadia is going places, are you? How high are your expectations for a PA? If they are not as high as Nadia’s, why not?
Debs is one of the co-founders and Directors of Bringing Us Together. She is mum to three child with a variety of SEND and has a great husband.